Elmore Assisted Living & Memory Care is part of Sunflower Communities. Located in Elmore, MN—about 48 miles from Albert Lea, MN—our Pet-Friendly community allows residents to stay connected to the town of Elmore and surrounding communities. We offer modest housing that promotes independence and well-being. You’ll live simply while not sacrificing quality of life.
- Community Living Philosophy – We offer single and companion rooms, shared baths and community living rooms
- Residents on CADI/EW – We are proud to accept residents on CADI and Elderly Waiver programs, as well as private pay residents.
- Furniture Available – In addition to new televisions in each room, we can provide furniture as needed (offered free of charge to CADI and EW residents)
Assisted Living near Albert Lea with Programs & Amenities
Our Programs and Amenities provide the essentials for living your best life, with friendly on-site support staff ready to serve you.
- Shared Spaced – Elmore residents enjoy community living rooms, a reading nook, computer space, game room and more.
- Restaurant-Style Dining – Residents enjoy a full continental breakfast and 2 home-cooked, made-to-order meals a day plus snacks served in a community dining setting.
- Daily Activity Schedule– From crafting to bingo to on-site spiritual services, we offer residents many options to allow them to stay as active as they like on a daily basis.
Assisted Living near Albert Lea Offering Memory Care
Elmore Assisted Living is also proud to offer our NEW Seeds of SuccessTM Memory Care Program, with an environment and services that bring hope to loved ones and families facing the reality of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Assisted Living near Albert Lea with Healthcare Services
In addition to our Director of Health Services (RN), certified nursing assistants and care attendants, we bring many other healthcare providers directly to your door!
- Primary Care – Our residents don’t have to leave home for their doctor’s appointments. We’re proud to partner with Twin Cities Physicians, who specialize in providing quality care to adults living in senior communities.
- Therapy Services – For Elmore residents recovering from an injury or requiring ongoing care, we offer on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
- Care Coordination Services – Whether in need of durable medical equipment, labs, behavioral health services, and more, our residents can rely on quality care coordination at each of our communities. We’re proud to partner with Complete Care Group, a Twin Cities-based non-profit organization that specializes in assisting residents living in senior communities.