Sunflower Communities has two locations offering assisted living & memory care near Faribault, MN. One of our communities is in Waconia, MN and the other in Elmore, MN.
Housed in the former Nagel Hospital opened in 1940, our downtown Waconia site has been fully renovated with an eye toward keeping the charm of this historic building. Our Elmore, MN location is in a more rural setting. This Pet-Friendly community allows residents to stay connected to the town of Elmore and surrounding communities. Both sites offer modest housing that promotes independence and well-being. You’ll live simply while not sacrificing quality of life.
- Community Living Philosophy – We offer single and companion rooms, shared baths and community living rooms
- Residents on CADI/EW – We are proud to accept residents on CADI and Elderly Waiver programs, as well as private pay residents.
- Furniture Available – In addition to new televisions in each room, we can provide furniture as needed (offered free of charge to CADI and EW residents)
Take a Virtual Tour of Nagel Assisted Living in Waconia or a Virtual Tour of Elmore Assisted Living now! You can also Contact Us with questions or call to schedule your in-person tour at 763.267.6658 for Waconia, and 507.943.3333 for Elmore.
Assisted Living near Faribault with Programs & Amenities
- Shared Spaced – Residents enjoy community living rooms, a reading nook, computer space, game room and more.
- Restaurant-Style Dining – Residents enjoy a full continental breakfast and 2 home-cooked, made-to-order meals a day plus snacks served in a community dining setting.
- Daily Activity Schedule– From crafting to bingo to on-site spiritual services, we offer residents many options to allow them to stay as active as they like on a daily basis.
Assisted Living near Faribault Offering Memory Care
Nagel Assisted Living and Elmore Assisted Living are also proud to offer our NEW Seeds of SuccessTM Memory Care Program and new neighborhoods to offer environments and services that bring hope to loved ones and families facing the reality of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Assisted Living near Faribault with Healthcare Services
In addition to our Director of Health Services (RN), certified nursing assistants and care attendants, we bring many other healthcare providers directly to your door!
- Primary Care – Our residents don’t have to leave home for their doctor’s appointments. We’re proud to partner with Twin Cities Physicians, who specialize in providing quality care to adults living in senior communities.
- Therapy Services – For residents recovering from an injury or requiring ongoing care, we offer on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy services.
- Care Coordination Services – Whether in need of durable medical equipment, labs, behavioral health services, and more, our residents can rely on quality care coordination at each of our communities. We’re proud to partner with Complete Care Group, a Twin Cities-based non-profit organization that specializes in assisting residents living in senior communities.